The Cyberabad Police has launched India’s first-ever Transgender Community Desk’ on the Gachibowli Police Station in Hyderabad, Telangana. This desk is the first-of-its-kind gender-inclusive group policing initiatives within the nation. The desk was formally inaugurated on Saturday by Cyberabad Police chief VC Sajjanar in a ceremony that was attended by over 200 transgender individuals.
Earlier in 2014, the Supreme Court recognised the transgender group as a 3rd gender together with female and male and dominated that they’ve equal privilege over the elemental rights enshrined within the Indian Constitution.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
About the Transgender Community Desk:
- It is the world’s first-ever assist desk for the transgender group and it is going to be managed by a Police Liaison Officer and a member of the transgender group who’s designated as a group coordinator.
- It can even be the point of interest for all grievance redressal among the many transgender group in Cyberabad Commissionerate.
Benefits of the Desk:
- The transgender desk will present help to file circumstances in offences associated to violence or discrimination towards any transgender individual.
- Among different companies, the desk can even present counselling, authorized support, life-skills, delicate abilities coaching, job placements, and referral linkages to welfare schemes in partnership with the Department of Women & Child Welfare and District Legal Services Authority.
- The Society for Cyberabad Security Council will organise month-to-month employability coaching and life-skill coaching and facilitate entry to job alternatives. Prajwala will help the desk to facilitate protected house for any transgender one who wants an emergency transit keep.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Chief Minister of Telangana: K Chandrasekhar Rao; Governor: Tamilisai Soundararajan.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.