Flight Lieutenant, Shivangi Singh to grow to be the primary girl fighter pilot of India to fly the Rafale fight plane that was formally inducted into the Indian Air Force(IAF) September 10, 2020. She is without doubt one of the 10 Indian girls fighter pilots in IAF. Five Rafale Aircraft have been formally inducted into the IAF’s 17 Squadron ‘Golden Arrows’ on September 10, 2020, at a perform held at Air Force Station, Ambala (Haryana).
About Shivangi Singh:
- Shivangi hails from Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
- Shivangi Singh was among the many 2nd batch of ladies fighter pilots who have been commissioned in 2017.
- After becoming a member of IAF, she has been flying the MiG-21 Bison plane. Currently, she is present process coaching and can quickly be a part of Golden Arrows.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Indian Air Force Chief of the Air Staff (CAS): Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria.
- The motto of the Indian Air Force: Touch the sky with Glory.