• NITI Aayog, Ministry of Power, Rockefeller Foundation, and Smart Power India launched the ‘Electricity Access in India and Benchmarking Distribution Utilities’ report on October 28, 2020. According to the report, 92% of shoppers reported the general availability of electrical energy infrastructure inside 50 metres of their premises. And 87 per cent of the surveyed clients have entry to grid-based electrical energy.
• Indian Railways has launched on operation “Meri Saheli” for targeted motion on the safety of ladies throughout all zones to offer security & safety to woman passengers travelling by trains for his or her total journey from beginning station to vacation spot station.
• The authorities has prolonged for the third time the deadline for making fee with out extra quantity underneath the ‘Vivad Se Vishwas’ by three months from December 31, 2020, to March 31 2021. Vivad se Vishwas scheme was introduced within the funds this fiscal to offer a mechanism for the decision of pending Income Tax disputes.
• The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has designated 18 people, all Pakistan primarily based, as “terrorists” underneath the UAPA Act, 2019. The Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Amendment Act, 2019 was handed by the Parliament in August 2019. It amends the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act, 1967.
• PM Modi lauded beneficiaries of the PM Street Vendors Atmanirbhar Nidhi (PM SVANidhi) Scheme, and likewise a lot of the beneficiaries have been repaying their loans on time. So far, 24.76 lakh purposes have been acquired, of which 12.37 lakh have been sanctioned, and over 5 lakh loans have been disbursed.
• Chile voted in favour of changing its Constitution with a brand new doc. Since it transitioned to democracy in 1990, Chile has amended the Constitution to remove lots of its anti-democratic options. Background: Mass protests shook Chile.
• Delhi is about for its first full-fledged debut with ‘green’ crackers for Deepavali. The improvement comes amid rising sentiment in opposition to not deepening the air air pollution disaster the capital countenances each winter. A ban on fireworks was imposed in 2018, and in 2019 solely ‘inexperienced’ crackers have been allowed.
• The United Kingdom(UK) has entered right into a strategic partnership to develop India’s GIFT City. GIFT – Gujarat International Finance Tec-City is India’s first worldwide monetary providers centre. It is positioned in Gandhinagar of Gujarat. India and the U.K. additionally signed off on a brand new infrastructure finance and coverage partnership to help India execute its National Infrastructure Pipeline that envisages investments price $1.4 trillion.
• Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman leads the Indian delegation within the tenth Round of Ministerial UK – India Economic and Financial Dialogue (EFD). It reached a number of agreements to deepen the financial relationship – specializing in monetary providers, infrastructure and sustainable finance. The Dialogue, amongst different issues, coated sharing of experiences on coronavirus response, to allow each international locations to be enriched by experiences of the opposite.
• The Patents (Amendment) Rules, 2020, got here into impact on October 19 2020. And now Patents (Amendment) Rules, 2020 have additional streamlined for the higher utilization. The amendments relate to the necessities related to the submitting of Form 27 and the submission of verified English translation of precedence paperwork; these are usually not within the English language.
The put up Current Affairs One liners : thirtieth October appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.