• The vaccine developed by Bharat Biotech in collaboration with the Indian Council Of Medical Research (ICMR) — Covaxin, has been cleared for the third part of scientific trials. Covaxin, the indigenous COVID-19 vaccine candidate has acquired a nod for Phase-3 scientific trials within the nation. The vaccine is developed by Bharat Biotech in collaboration with the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
• Lieutenant General Nanda Kishore Sahoo, assumed the appointment of Director General Dental Services and Colonel Commandant of Army Dental Corps on 12 Oct 2020. During his distinguished navy profession of 37 years, he has held a number of vital appointments together with Command of a unit in Kashmir Valley, Command Advisor of Western, Central and Southern Commands.
• To make individuals get conscious in regards to the well being and health mantra Punjab Sports and NRI Affairs Minister, Shri Rana Gurmit Singh Sodhi launched Punjabi model of ‘Age Appropriate Fitness Protocols’. This protocol is for all age teams below match India motion below the initiative of Sports Authority of India (SAI) and National Institute of Sports (NIS) Patiala.
• The Indian Navy’s first batch of ladies pilots on Dornier Aircraft at Kochi on October 22, 2020. The Indian Navy has made prepared its first batch of three ladies pilots for Maritime Reconnaissance (MR) missions on Dornier plane. The 3 ladies pilots, Lieutenant Divya Sharma, Lt Shubhangi Swaroop and Lt Shivangi at the moment are able to tackle all MR missions on Dornier plane.
• Mizoram state authorities has determined to look at ‘COVID-19 -No Tolerance Fortnight.’ It goes to start from October 26 as a containment measure to flatten the curve of Covid-19 within the state. The Mizoram authorities has accorded zero-tolerance coverage to flouting any COVID-19 containment measures being applied and enforced.
• The “Facial Recognition System” is now obtainable on Parniaam Manjusha and Digi locker at digilocker.gov.in/cbse-certificate.html for all 2020 information. The CBSE – Central Board of Secondary Education has launched “Facial Recognition System” which can allow college students to obtain their digital educational paperwork of courses 10 and 12.
• IIT Kharagpur has developed novel Industry 4.0 expertise for remotely managed manufacturing unit operations and real-time high quality correction throughout industrial manufacturing, collectively with TCS to set a brand new development in India’s superior manufacturing sector. The current innovation upgraded the economic strategy of friction stir welding to a multi-sensory system of Industry 4.0.
• India Meteorological Department commissioned the Flash Flood Guidance Services in South Asia on October 23, 2020. The Flood Guidance Service will embody a warning about threats six hours upfront, warnings about dangers 24 hours upfront. The warnings about flood are to be supplied by the National and State Disaster Management Authorities and in addition by Regional Centre to National Meteorological and Hydrological Services.
The put up Current Affairs One liners : twenty fifth October appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.