Gujarat Government has signed a 5-year Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Denmark within the water sector. The state authorities arm Gujarat Water Supply and Sewerage Board has signed the MoU with ‘Danish Water Forum’ by an internet interactive platform.
| | |
- This MoU will assist in know-how trade, coaching, capability constructing, information trade, cooperation in water provide, wastewater treatment- reuse and water administration between the 2 organizations.
- MoU has been signed for a five-year interval as a way to arrange the Indo-Danish Water Technology Alliance in Gujarat and contribute to the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goal -6.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Danish Water Forum Chairman: Hans-Martin Friis Moller
- Danish Water Forum HeadQuarters: Hørsholm, Denmark
- Gujarat Chief Minister: Vijay Rupani.
- Gujarat Governor: Acharya Devvrat.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.