The state authorities of Gujarat has introduced a ‘Digital Seva Setu’ programme to make sure optimum utilisation of expertise for public welfare in rural areas. The program has been initiated underneath the Centre’s BharatNet Project.
| | |
‘Digital Seva Setu’ program:
- Under the ‘Digital Seva Setu’ program, public welfare providers will probably be made accessible in all of the 14,000-gram panchayats within the state by connecting village panchayats by means of an optical fibre community.
- Each village panchayat will get e-gram workplace in order that villagers won’t must go all the best way to taluka or district-level workplaces. All the gram panchayats will probably be linked to the state knowledge centre at Gandhinagar.
- Initially, 20 providers will probably be provided to villagers underneath the programme like ration playing cards, affidavits and certificates for widows, residence, caste, senior citizen, language-based minority, a non secular minority, nomad-denotified, and earnings certificates at their doorstep.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Gujarat Chief Minister: Vijay Rupani.
- Gujarat Governor: Acharya Devvrat.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.