Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor, Manoj Sinha has introduced that the federal government is arising with a motion known as ”My Town My Pride” from October 19 to offer governance on the doorsteps in city areas on the sample of the ”Back to Village” programme.
| | |
The three important goals of the programme:
- Public outreach in cities
- Strengthening grassroots democracy
- Service supply at doorsteps
Features of “My Town My Pride”:
- The programme will even be certain that on-the-spot grievance redressal, on the spot supply of companies to the plenty, and on the bottom speedy execution of people-centric initiatives.
- The “My Town My Pride” programme anticipates the time-bound supply of paperwork like domicile, SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OBC certificates, income
- This programme will even make sure the time-bound supply of advantages of varied welfare schemes like pensions, scholarships, PMAY, KCC, Health golden playing cards, Ladli Beti, and many others.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.