The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs has entered into an MoU with “Swiggy”, one of many main meals supply platforms, to onboard avenue meals distributors on its e-commerce platform. The MoU goals at giving the road meals distributors on-line entry to hundreds of shoppers and assist them develop their companies. The association has been facilitated beneath the Prime Minister Street Vendor’s AtmaNibhar Nidhi (PM SVANidhi) Scheme.
About the MoU:
- The Ministry and Swiggy will run a pilot programme by on-boarding 250 distributors throughout 5 cities specifically – Ahmedabad, Chennai, Delhi, Indore, and Varanasi.
- The avenue distributors can be helped with PAN and FSSAI registration, coaching on know-how, menu digitization and pricing together with hygiene and packaging finest practices.
- Upon the profitable completion of the pilot programme, Urban Affairs Ministry and Swiggy plan to increase this initiative throughout the nation in phases.
- In a primary of its variety initiative, the Urban Affairs Ministry has coordinated with the important thing stakeholders together with Municipal Corporations, FSSAI, Swiggy and GST officers to make sure that crucial pre-requisites are accomplished for this initiative.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Minister of State (IC) of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs: Hardeep Singh Puri.
- Swiggy CEO: Vishal Bhatia.
- Swiggy Founded: 2014.
- Swiggy Headquarters: Bangalore, India.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.