Union Agriculture Minister, Narendra Singh Tomar has launched “AYUSHMAN SAHAKAR”. The scheme is a singular approach to help cooperatives to play an vital position within the creation of healthcare infrastructure within the nation.
About AYUSHMAN SAHAKAR”:
- AYUSHMAN SAHAKAR scheme has been formulated by the National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC).
- The NCDC would prolong time period loans to potential cooperatives to the tune of 10 thousand crores within the coming years.
- NCDC’s scheme can be a step in the direction of strengthening farmers welfare actions by the Central Government.
- NCDC’s Ayushman Sahakar scheme goals at bringing transformation within the well being companies primarily within the rural areas.
- The scheme additionally offers working capital and margin cash to fulfill the operational necessities of the well being services. It offers curiosity subvention of 1 per cent to girls majority cooperatives.
Find More News Related to Schemes & Committees
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.