Odisha Chief Minister, Naveen Patnaik has launched two net portals named ‘Odisha State Scholarship Portal’ and ‘Sumangal Portal’. The former portal is to assist eligible college students of the state to avail scholarship advantages in a seamless and clear method, whereas the latter one is to assist individuals avail inter-caste marriage incentives.
Benefits of Both net portals:
- According to a authorities launch, 21 scholarships can be provided by eight state departments and greater than 11 lakh beneficiary college students from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, and educationally backward lessons would profit from the scholarship portal.
- Through the State Scholarship Portal, scholarships might be credited on to college students’ financial institution accounts because the portal is linked to the state treasury. Moreover, skilled applications of the SC and ST Department, Higher Education, Schools and Mass Education, Labor and ESI, Skills Development and Technical Education, and Agriculture Department might be administered on the portal.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Chief Minister of Odisha: Naveen Patnaik.
- Odisha Capital: Bhubaneswar.
- Odisha Governor: Ganeshi Lal.
- Airports in Orissa: Biju Patnaik International Airport, Jharsuguda Airport, Rourkela Airport, Jeypore Airport and Savitri Jindal Airport.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.