The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and the Research and Development Centre of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) have signed an MoU to develop and exhibit biomass gasification-based hydrogen era expertise. This expertise will likely be used for producing gasoline cell-grade hydrogen at an reasonably priced worth.
WARRIOR 4.0 | | |
Under the MOU:
- The IISc and IndianOil will work collectively on the optimisation of each biomass gasification and hydrogen purification processes, The developed expertise will likely be scaled up and demonstrated at IndianOils R&D Centre at Faridabad, Haryana.
- Hydrogen generated from this demonstration plant will likely be used to energy gasoline cell buses.
- This initiative to provide gasoline cell grade hydrogen from biomass is one other step by IndianOil collectively with IISc to convey hydrogen gasoline to the main power matrix of India whereas utilizing the agricultural forces of India.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Indian Institute of Science Headquarters: Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Indian Institute of Science Director: Govindan Rangarajan.
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited Headquarters: New Delhi, India.
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited Chairman: Shrikant Madhav Vaidya.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.