The Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare, Narendra Singh Tomar nearly inaugurated Honey Farmer Producer Organisation (FPO) Programme in 5 states, for producing honey. The Honey FPO Programme goals to deal with the problems confronted by the beekeeping trade and likewise promote honey manufacturing within the nation. This will even assist in attaining the purpose of accelerating farmer’s revenue.
| | |
These 5 FPOs might be arrange by the National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Limited (NAFED). They might be arrange at
- East Champaran (Bihar)
- Morena (Madhya Pradesh)
- Bharatpur (Rajasthan)
- Mathura (Uttar Pradesh)
- Sunderbans (West Bengal)
About Honey FPO Programme:
- The Honey FPO Programme has been launched below the Central Sector Scheme for Formation & Promotion of latest 10,000 FPOs.
- The Government has accredited 2,200 FPOs for the present monetary yr 2020-21.
- The job of making these FPOs has been given to Nabard (600 FPOs), Small Farmers’ Agribusiness Consortium (500), National Cooperative Development Corporation (500) and NAFED which is able to help 50 commodity-specific FPOs and a few State-level organisations.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Chairman of NAFED: Bijender Singh.
- NAFED Founded: 2 October 1958.
- NAFED Headquarters: New Delhi.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.