PM Modi inaugurates ‘Arogya Van’ in Gujarat’s Narmada district
Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the ‘Arogya Van’ within the Narmada district of Gujarat. PM Modi was accompanied by Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani and Governor Acharya Devvrat. PM additionally inaugurated Arogya Kutir, Ekta Mall, and Children Nutrition Park.
About Arogya Van
- Arogya Van is about up on 17 acres of land in Kevadia for spreading consciousness on Yoga, Ayurveda and Meditation.
- It options round 380 species of vegetation and timber with wealthy medicinal values.
- The ‘Aarogya Van’ includes a lotus pond, alba backyard, aroma backyard, yoga and meditation backyard, indoor plant part, digital info centre, memento store and a cafeteria serving Ayurveda meals, amongst different issues.
About Arogya Kutir
- Arogya Kutir has a conventional therapy facility named Santhigiri wellness centre which can present healthcare primarily based on Ayurveda, Siddha, Yoga and Panchakarma.
About Ekta Mall
- The Mall shows a various vary of handicrafts and conventional gadgets from throughout India symbolizing unity in range and is unfold over 35000 sq ft.
About Children Nutrition Park & Mirror Maze
- Spread over an space of 35000 sq ft, it’s the world’s first-ever technology-driven diet park for kids.
- A Nutri Train runs throughout the park to numerous thrilling theme-based stations specifically ‘Phalshaka Graham’, ‘Payonagari’, ‘Annapoorna’, ‘Poshan Puran’, and ‘Swastha Bharatam’.
- The park will increase dietary consciousness by means of numerous edutainment actions like Mirror Maze, 5D Virtual actuality theatre and Augmented actuality video games.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Gujarat Chief Minister: Vijay Rupani.
- Gujarat Governor: Acharya Devvrat.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.