• The Ministry of AYUSH and Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) has simplified and elevated their joint efforts to advertise yoga globally. The Indian Council of Cultural Relations (ICCR) is an autonomous group of the Indian authorities. It was established by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad on April 9, 1950.
• The Prime Minister addresses the India Mobile Congress 2020. India Mobile Congress(IMC) is the biggest digital expertise discussion board in South Asia. IMC is organized by the Department of Telecommunications of India (DoT) and the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI).
• The Union Minister for Health & Family Welfare delivered a speech on the Inter-Ministerial Conference by Partners in Population and Development (PPD). The Population and Development Partnership is an intergovernmental group that goals to advertise South-South cooperation within the fields of reproductive well being, inhabitants and improvement.
• The Indian Army celebrates the 260th Army Service Corps Day on December 8, 2020. The Indian Army Service Corps (IASC) is a corps and department of the Indian Army that handles military logistics help features. The origin of the Corps might be discovered again to 1760, when probably the most fundamental provide and transportation group of the three chairpersons of the East India Company was led by one company.
• Nepal and China introduced that they’d regulate the peak of Mount Everest to eight,848.86 meters. The new top is 86 cm larger than the earlier top. According to the survey performed by the Bureau of Investigation of India in 1954, the brand new top of 8,848.86 meters changed the long-term related 8,848 meters.
• The Indian minister and his Swiss counterpart lately held a digital assembly. The two ministers reiterated their need to advance the negotiations on the Trade and Economic Cooperation Agreement (TEPA) between India and the European Free Trade Area. The European Free Trade Association (EFTA) is an intergovernmental group of Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland.
• SAARC Charter Day is On eighth December Every December eighth is the SAARC Charter Day. This day marked the signing of the SAARC Charter on the first SAARC assembly held in Dhaka (Bangladesh) in 1985. Only in an environment free from terror and violence can the total potential of SAARC be realized. This exhibits that India’s considerations about cross-border terrorism from Pakistan are nonetheless the principle impediment to India’s participation within the summit.
• Bangladesh and Bhutan signed the primary “Preferential Trade Agreement” (PTA), permitting duty-free entry to a wide range of commodities between the 2 international locations. This is the primary PTA signed between Bangladesh and any nation on the earth. The settlement was signed on the event of the fiftieth anniversary of the institution of diplomatic relations between the 2 international locations.
• International Anti-Corruption Day is noticed on 9 December. The day goals to boost consciousness about corruption and the measures that may be taken to fight corruption. The day goals to boost consciousness in regards to the menace of Corruption and what individuals can do to battle it. Corruption Corruption is exercising the usage of powers by authorities officers or their community contacts for illegitimate personal acquire.
• International Day of Commemoration and Dignity of the Victims of the Crime of Genocide and of the Prevention of this crime noticed on the ninth of December. The day additionally marks the 72nd anniversary of the 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide. The day goals to boost consciousness of the Genocide Convention and its position in combating and stopping the crime of genocide as outlined within the Convention and to commemorate and honor its victims.
The publish Current Affairs One liners : eleventh December appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.