• In a current digital summit, India and Uzbekistan have deliberated on increasing bilateral relations, aiming to broaden cooperation within the fields of recent and renewable vitality, digital expertise, cybersecurity and knowledge sharing. These agreements additionally embody cooperation on connectivity initiatives in Afghanistan and its peace course of, trilateral dialogue with Iran, and combating terrorism.
• India reaffirmed its dedication to the Paris Climate Accord, previous to the Climate Ambition Summit which can begin on December 12, 2020, in Glasgow, Scotland. The Climate Ambition Summit 2020 will commemorate the fifth anniversary of the Paris Agreement. It will present a platform for presidency and non-governmental leaders to display their dedication to the Paris Agreement and multilateral processes.
• A uncommon kind of malaria, Plasmodium ovale, has been recognized in a jawan in Kerala. It is believed that the soldier was contaminated with Plasmodium ovale in Sudan and contracted the virus in Sudan. Plasmodium ovale is one amongst 5 species of malarial parasites -Plasmodium falciparum, Plasmodium vivax (the commonest Plasmodium), Plasmodium malariae, Plasmodium ovale, and Plasmodium Knowlesi.
• The Total Solar Eclipse on Monday – December 14, 2020, would be the final photo voltaic eclipse of this yr. Apart from Chile and Argentina, individuals dwelling in southern elements of South America, Southwest Africa and Antarctica will be capable to witness partial photo voltaic eclipses. A photo voltaic eclipse is a pure occasion (additionally referred to as an occultation) that takes place on Earth when the Moon strikes in its orbit between Earth and the Sun.
• The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development praised India’s efforts in river rejuvenation. The National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) and the Center for Ganga River Basin Management and Studies (cGanga) organized a dialogue on the fifth India Water Impact Summit.
• In the 2020 Union Budget, the Union Minister of Finance introduced the institution of an International Bullion Exchange on the International Financial Service Centre in GIFT, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. he International Financial Services Centre Authority (IFSCA) said that it had notified the bullion change rules, paving the best way for the institution of a whole ecosystem for bullion transactions, together with bullion change, depository, and clearinghouse.
• In the continuing 2020-21 Kharif Marketing Season (KMS), the federal government will proceed to buy its MSP Kharif 2020-21 crops from farmers in accordance with its current MSP schemes. The Government coverage of procurement of Foodgrains has a broad goal, which is to make sure that farmers are supplied with a Minimum Support Price (MSP) and to supply meals to weaker areas at an reasonably priced worth.
• Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has launched the primary section of the 2019-20 National Family Health Survey 5 (NFHS-5) information. The NFHS is a large-scale multi-round survey carried out in a consultant pattern of households all through India. All NFHS are carried out beneath the management of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of the Government of India, and the International Institute of Population Sciences (IIPS) in Mumbai is the establishment of this node.
• The Myristica Swamp Tree frog was recorded for the primary time within the Thrissur space of Kerala. These are distinctive to the Western Ghats. yristica Swamp Tree frog is a Rare arboreal species (and strolling round, dwelling in or between timber). The frog will probably be solely lively for a couple of weeks through the breeding season.
• The Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) holds “National Energy Conservation Day” on December 14 yearly, to indicate India’s achievements in vitality effectivity and vitality conservation. The “National Energy Conservation Award” will probably be awarded at the moment.
• The Ramanujan Prize is awarded yearly to younger mathematicians youthful than 45 years outdated who’ve carried out excellent analysis in creating nations. The award was established by the Department of Science and Technology (DST) to commemorate the pure arithmetic genius Srinivasa Ramanujan, who was primarily self-taught and made excellent contributions to elliptic features, steady fractions, infinite sequence and analytical principle of numbers.
The publish Current Affairs One liners : sixteenth December appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.