The Government of India and the World Bank have signed a $400 million venture to guard weak teams in city and peri-urban areas throughout the nation impacted by COVID-19. This is the second such help within the collection of two ‘Accelerating India’s COVID-19 Social Protection Response Programme’. Under the primary operation, $750 million was accredited by World Bank in May 2020.
| | |
Under this venture :
- World Bank will assist India in its efforts at offering social help to the poor and weak households, severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The programme will strengthen the potential of state and central governments in India to supply coordinated and enough social safety to the poor and weak from the shocks triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Headquarters of World Bank: Washington, D.C., United States.
- President of World Bank: David Malpass.
- World Bank Founded: July 1944.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.
SeeCloseCommentNext Post Previous Post