National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC), a PSU below Ministry of Power, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), Bhopal, for the implementation of Narmada Landscape Restoration Project (NLRP). IIFM Bhopal is an Autonomous Institute below the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEF&CC).
| | |
About the Narmada Landscape Restoration Project:
- The NLRP Project entails a grant in help from NTPC Ltd and United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in equal proportions.
- IIFM-Bhopal can be collectively implementing this challenge with the Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) [Headquarter-Seoul, South Korea], an intergovernmental group that promotes sustainable and inclusive financial development in rising economies.
- IIFM Bhopal will take part within the challenge with the grant-in-aid from NTPC, Ltd and GGGI will take part with funding assist from USAID.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- NTPC Founded: 1975.
- NTPC Headquarters: New Delhi, India.
- Director of IIFM: Pankaj Srivastava.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.
SeeCloseCommentNext Post Previous Post