The Government of India and Bangladesh held a digital summit to carry complete discussions on your entire spectrum of the bilateral relationship, together with additional strengthening cooperation within the post-COVID-19 period. The assembly was led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Bangladesh counterpart Sheikh Hasina.
| | |
During the summit:
- The two leaders collectively inaugurated the Chilahati-Haldibari rail hyperlink, which might join the borders of the 2 neighbouring nations. The rail route lies between Haldibari in West Bengal and Chilahati in Bangladesh. It is re-opened after a spot of 55 years. The railway line has been defunct after rail hyperlinks between India after which East Pakistan snapped in 1965.
- Both the leaders additionally digitally inaugurated the digital exhibition within the honour of Mahatma Gandhi and Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rehman.
- The Indian aspect additionally launched a postal stamp to commemorate Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.
- Apart from this, the 2 sides signed 7 MoUs and agreements in numerous fields.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Prime Minister of Bangladesh: Sheikh Hasina; Capital: Dhaka; Currency: Taka.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.