The Ministry of Home Affairs has introduced an inventory of 119 personalities who can be conferred the Padma Awards by President Ram Nath Kovind this 12 months. These awards cater to numerous disciplines together with artwork, social work, public affairs, science and engineering, commerce and trade, medication, literature and training, sports activities and civil service. While ‘Padma Shri’ is awarded for distinguished service in any area, ‘Padma Bhushan’ is awarded for distinguished service of a excessive order.
| | |
On the opposite hand, ‘Padma Vibhushan’ is awarded for distinctive and distinguished service. Among the 2021 awardees, 29 are ladies, one is a transgender,10 are foreigners/NRIs/OCI and 16 have handed away. There can be no recipient of the Bharat Ratna in 2021. The Padma Awards shall be formally conferred by the President within the Rashtrapati Bhawan in March or April.
Padma Vibhushan awards List
- Shinzo Abe, Japan
- S P Balasubramaniam (Posthumous), Tamil Nadu
- Belle Monappa Hegde, Karnataka
- Narinder Singh Kapany (Posthumous), USA
- Maulana Wahiduddin Khan, Delhi
- B. B. Lal, Delhi
- Sudarshan Sahoo, Odisha
Padma Bhushan Awards List
- Krishnan Nair Shantakumari Chithra, Kerala
- Tarun Gogoi (Posthumous), Assam
- Chandrashekhar Kambara, Karnataka
- Sumitra Mahajan, Madhya Pradesh
- Nripendra Misra, Uttar Pradesh
- Ram Vilas Paswan (Posthumous), Bihar
- Keshubhai Patel (Posthumous), Gujarat
- Kalbe Sadiq (Posthumous), Uttar Pradesh
- Rajnikant Devidas Shroff, Maharashtra
- Tarlochan Singh, Haryana
Download the PDF of Complete List of Winners of the Padma Awards 2021
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.