GoI launches unified net portal for monitoring progress of GOBARDHAN actions
Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar, Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan, Animal Husbandry Minister Giriraj Singh, Jal Shakti Minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawat and Minister of State for Jal Shakti Rattan Lal Kataria collectively launched a unified net portal for monitoring the progress of GOBARDHAN actions throughout the nation.
WARRIOR 5.0 Batch for SBI, RRB, RBI and IBPS Exams Banking Awareness Online Coaching |
- Gobardhan goals to positively affect village cleanliness and generate wealth and vitality from cattle and natural waste.
- It focuses on managing and changing cattle dung and strong waste in farms to helpful compost, biogas and bio-CNG.
- It can even assist in maintaining the village clear whereas growing the revenue of farmers and cattle herders.
- It might be massively useful for the nation as India is house to the best cattle inhabitants on the planet (round 300 million in quantity) which produces round 3 million tonnes of dung.
- It will encourage farmers to think about dung and different waste not simply as waste however as a supply of revenue.
- It will present many advantages to rural folks by maintaining villages clear and sanitized, bettering livestock well being and growing farm yields.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.