Punjab National Bank (PNB) has determined to limit its clients from withdrawing cash from non-EMV automated teller machines (ATMs) with impact from 01 February 2021, in an try and verify frauds, associated to cash transactions. This restriction will apply to each, monetary and non-financial transactions. To overcome this, PNB will introduce OTP primarily based programs for withdrawing money.
WARRIOR 5.0 Batch for SBI, RRB, RBI and IBPS Exams Banking Awareness Online Coaching |
What are non-EMV ATMs?
Non-EMV ATMs are these which reads information by magnetic strips and don’t maintain the ATM card throughout the transaction.
Other main resolution
- PNB has additionally determined to switch the previous IFSC and MICR codes. This implies that the previous codes is not going to work after March 31, 2021.
- Customers should get a brand new code from the financial institution
- This resolution has been taken as a consequence of merger of Punjab National Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce and United Bank of India on 1st April 2020.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Punjab National Bank Headquarters: New Delhi.
- Punjab National Bank CEO: S. S. Mallikarjuna Rao (1 Oct 2019–).
- Punjab National Bank Founded: 19 May 1894, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Punjab National Bank Founders: Lala Lajpat Rai, Dyal Singh Majithia.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.