• Researchers from India and the United States have found 5 new species of bush frogs. These frog species have been found from the Western Ghats, which is a globally acknowledged biodiversity hotspot. Five species of frogs belong to the old-world tree frog household (Rhacophoridae). These species have been found by researchers belongs to the Kerala Forest Research Institute, the University of Delhi and the University of Minnesota.
• Indian boxer Mary Kom was appointed because the Chairman of the International Boxing Association (AIBA) Champion and Veterans Committee on March 3, 2021. AIBA Chairman Umar Kremlev stated that he believes Mary Kom will make a major contribution to the success of the committee together with his wealth of data and expertise.
• The United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) declared 2023 the “International Year of Millets.” It was introduced that this yr’s decision was proposed by India. The decision was handed by consensus and was supported by greater than 70 of the 193 international locations. Tirumurti, the Permanent Ambassador of India to the United States, shared the information.
• The Supreme Court has filed a writ petition requesting the appointment of a daily Director of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI). The Director of CBI was appointed in accordance with Article 4A of the Delhi Special Police Establishment Act of 1946. The Director of the CBI has obtained a two-year time period assure beneath the 2003 CVC Act.
• According to the most recent nation readiness index of the “Technology and Innovation Report 2021”, India is the biggest “overperform country” in frontier applied sciences, which is healthier than the nation’s per capita GDP implies. The report was issued by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD). The report examines the probabilities of frontier expertise to broaden present inequalities and create new inequalities.
• The assembly was held earlier than the Prime Minister of India deliberate to go to Bangladesh in March 2021. Previously, the 122-member Bangladesh Armed Forces participated within the 72nd “Republic Day” army parade to commemorate the fiftieth anniversary of the 1971 India-Pakistan War, which led to the liberation of Bangladesh.
• Under the PRASHAD Scheme, the muse stone was laid for the “Development of Maa Bamleshwari Devi Temple in Dongargarh, Chhattisgarh” Ministry of Tourism. This is a Central Sector Scheme. Ministry of Tourism 2014-15. Comprehensive growth of recognized pilgrimage and heritage locations
• Union Minister launches CSIR Floriculture Mission. Under this mission, the out there data base within the CSIR Institute will probably be used and utilized to assist Indian farmers and industries reposition themselves to fulfill import necessities. The mission has been accredited for execution in 21 States and Union Territories.
The put up One liners seventh March appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.