AP launched Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy not too long ago launched the primary tranche of Rs 672 crores below the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme for the yr 2021-22. This reimbursed the charges for 10.88 lakh college students. So far, a complete of Rs 4, 879 crores have been disbursed below the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
The goal of the scheme:
- The important goal of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme is to supply scholarships to all the scholars who are usually not in a position to pay their charges due to their monetary burden.
- The scheme primarily focuses on college students searching for larger schooling. It goals to supply payment reimbursement to greater than 14 lakh college students of the state.
- The scheme will straight credit score the quantity into the accounts of scholars’ moms. Earlier, the cash was transferred to the homeowners of the universities.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Andhra Pradesh Governor: Biswabhusan Harichandan;
- Andhra Pradesh Chief minister: Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.