Indian Bank indicators MoU with BSNL
Indian Bank signed an MoU with Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited to supply seamless telecom providers to the Indian Bank at aggressive market charges. This means the telco is likely to be availing its providers to the financial institution for a decrease market charge than standard.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
The financial institution is already utilizing the providers of BSNL and Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited for its Wide Area Network throughout the nation Dr VK Sanjeevi, chief basic supervisor of Chennai Telephones mentioned that BSNL and its subsidiary MTNL is connecting 5,000 branches and ATMs of Indian Bank.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Indian Bank Headquarters: Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Indian Bank CEO: Padmaja Chunduru.
- Indian Bank Tagline: Your Own Bank, Banking That’s Twice As Good.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Chairman & MD: Pravin Kumar Purwar.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Headquarters: New Delhi.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.