Axis Bank has launched a brand new entry-level bank card named Axis ACE Credit Card, with a concentrate on rising participation of customers within the digital financial system. It additionally goals to convey a seamless, digital expertise to customers from software to issuance. The card has been launched in collaboration with Google Pay and can run on Visa (Signature) platform.
The tokenization function has been enabled in partnership with Visa. This will permit the customers of Google Pay to make use of their ACE Credit Card to make funds by means of a safe digital token hooked up to their cellphone with out the necessity to share their card particulars bodily.
Currently, Axis Bank ACE Credit Card is out there to solely choose clients of Google Pay. However one can apply on-line for this bank card on Axis Bank web site too. Click on the button beneath to use for Axis Bank ACE Credit Card.
Axis Bank ACE Credit Card comes with the next charges:
- Joining payment: Rs. 499 + GST
- Renewal payment: Rs. 499 + GST
- Joining payment is reversed upon spending Rs. 10,000 inside 45 days of card setup which appears fairly affordable. The renewal payment can also be waived off on attaining an annual spend of Rs. 2 Lakhs.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Axis Bank Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Axis Bank MD and CEO: Amitabh Chaudhry.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.