• The seventeenth Meeting of Ministers of Justice of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) Member States was hosted by Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad, Minister of Law and Justice, Communication and Electronics and Information Technology. During the assembly, Minister highlighted the initiatives taken by the Indian Government below the management of Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi, for offering reasonably priced and easy accessibility to justice for all.
• The BepiColombo SpaceCraft has crossed the Venus in its journey in the direction of Mercury. BepiColombo is a joint mission of the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) and the European Space Agency (ESA) to the smallest planet Mercury. The mission includes two satellites launched collectively: the Mercury Planetary Orbiter (MPO) and Mercury Magnetospheric Orbiter, MMO(MIO).
• World Health Organisation (WHO) has printed world tuberculosis (TB) report of 2020. WHO has printed a worldwide tuberculosis (TB) report yearly from 1997. The report printed by WHO supplies a complete and up-to-date evaluation of the TB epidemic, progress in prevention, prognosis and remedy of the illness on the regional stage and nation stage and world stage.
• India befell 94th place amongst 107 nations within the Global Hunger Index 2020 and is within the ‘severe’ starvation class with specialists blaming low implementation processes, lack of efficient monitoring, siloed strategy in tackling malnutrition and poor efficiency by giant states behind the low rating. In 2019, India’s rank was 102 out of 117 nations.
• Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath points instructions for together with Bhojpuri, Bundelkhand dialects in helplines. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath directed that the power of talking in Bhojpuri and Bundelkhand must be made out there on numerous helpline numbers, observing that girls would really feel extra comfy speaking in regional dialects.
• The Supreme Court has appointed Justice Madan B Lokur, a former decide of the Supreme Court, as a one-person monitoring committee to stop stubble burning within the states of Punjab, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh, amid rising ranges of air pollution within the nationwide capital and adjoining areas.
• Vishal V Sharma has been chosen as the subsequent everlasting consultant of India to the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). He was chosen with the rank of ambassador. Vishal V Sharma was appointed because the substitute of Jawed Ashraf. He was appointed to the Permanent Delegation of India to UNESCO. On November 16, 1945 UNESCO was based and had its headquarters at Paris, France.
• The International Weightlifting Federation (IWF) on October 16, 2020, introduced the appointment of Michael Irani as its interim President. Michael Irani was appointed after the resignation of IWF President Tamás Aján. International Weightlifting Federation (IWF): International Weightlifting Federation was based in 1905 and had its headquarters at Budapest, Hungary.
• The must create data that’s required for various sections of our society on the Science-Society-Setu for Aatma Nirbhar Bharat (S34ANB), an internet clinic sequence by Science for Equity Empowerment and Development SEED Division, Department of Science and Technology (DST).
• The Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) below Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has developed a Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) Processing Facility that has helped in attaining decentralised decimation of strong wastes. The vital focus of CSIR-CMERI is to unburden the standard households from the segregation obligations via superior segregation strategies.
• The supersonic cruise missile BRAHMOS was efficiently test-fired on October 18, 2020, from Indian Navy’s indigenously-built stealth destroyer INS Chennai, hitting a goal within the Arabian Sea. The missile hits the mark with its most accuracy. The BRAHMOS missile hit the goal efficiently with pin-point accuracy after performing high-level and too complicated manoeuvres.
• The eighth Edition of annual Indian Navy (IN) – Sri Lanka Navy (SLN) SLINEX-20 is scheduled off Trincomalee, Sri Lanka from October 19 to 21 2020. SLINEX-20 is a maritime train. The Navies performed the earlier version of SLINEX off Visakhapatnam in September 2019.
The put up Current Affairs One liners : nineteenth October appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.