The nation’s largest para-military drive, Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has collaborated with IIT Delhi, Defence Research and Development Organisation, and Joint Advanced Technology Centre (JATC) to enhance its Research and Development capabilities.
The CRPF officers/SOs(Subordinate Officers) who’re skilled by the IIT Delhi may even be related to joint analysis initiatives undertaken by DRDO and IIT Delhi within the area of defence/safety tech options. CRPF has over 3 lakh personnel, of which greater than 500 officers/SOs holds a level in Engineering.
The advantage of the Initiative
- This initiative goals on the capability constructing to make optimum use of police applied sciences.
- It may even assist in integrating with DRDO labs for life like Indigenisation of applied sciences on the interior safety grid.
- It may even present operational suggestions on futuristic applied sciences, which allow the IIT Tech specialists to conduct proactive R&D.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Central Reserve Police Force Director-General: AP Maheshwari.
- Central Reserve Police Force Headquarters: New Delhi, India.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.