• Union Minister of Science and Technology and Earth Sciences, Dr Harsh Vardhan inaugurated the DME fired “Aditi UrjaSanch” unit together with the DME-LPG blended gasoline cylinders and handed them over for widespread public and CSIR-NCL (National Chemical Laboratory) canteen use on a trial foundation at CSIR-NCL premises nearly by means of video-conferencing.
• Union Minister for Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME), Nitin Gadkari launched India’s first-ever high-quality Khadi Fabric Footwear, designed by Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) by means of Video Conference. These footwear are fabricated from Khadi material like Silk, Cotton and Wool. Union Minister for MSME additionally launched the net sale of Khadi footwear by means of KVIC’s e-portal “www.khadiindia.gov.in”.
• Union Minister for Jal Shakti and Social Justice and Empowerment Sh. Rattan Lal Kataria, launched a Mobile utility for Geotagging of the elements of initiatives underneath Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana-Accelerated Irrigation Benefits Programme(PMKSY-AIBP) of the Department of WR, RDand GR underneath Ministry of Jal Shakti. The launch of the App was held by means of Video Conferencing from Panchkula.
• Central Minister for Health and Family Welfare Dr Harsh Vardhan, nearly addressed the World Bank- International Monetary Fund (IMF) annual assembly. The theme of the assembly was “Unleashing the South Asian Century through Human Capital for All” and “Investing in Covid-19 Vaccines and Primary Healthcare Delivery System”.
• The IFSCA – International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), to develop the monetary services within the Gujarat International Finance Tec-City International Financial Services Centre (GIFT IFSC) has prescribed the regulatory framework for Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) and Infrastructure Investment Trusts (InvITs) in IFSC.
• The indigenously constructed Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) stealth corvettes INS Kavaratti underneath Project 28 (Kamorta class) will likely be commissioned into the Indian Navy by Chief of the Army Staff General Manoj Naravane, at Naval Dockyard in Visakhapatnam on October 22, 2020.
• National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) partnering with Cotton Corporation of India (CCI) organized a in the future farmer’s coaching programme in Agriculture Research Centre, Shri Ganganagar, Rajasthan on October 20, 2020. complete variety of 75 progressive farmers from Sriganganagar, Bikaner and Hanumangarh districts participated on this programme. During the programmed agricultural scientists educated the farmers concerning the newest applied sciences.
• A National Symposium and Exhibition on ‘Memories of 22 October 1947’ is being organised by the National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Museology(NMI) in Srinagar. The two-day symposium will start on October 22, 2020. October 22, 1947 has marked Indian historical past with proof of betrayal and a legacy of bravery. On August 15, 1947 India attained Independence after being subjugated to the colonial regime for nearly 200 years.
• Election Commission has shaped a committee which incorporates Sh. Harish Kumar, Sh. Umesh Sinha, Secretary-General and DG (Expenditure) Ex. IRS and DG (Investigation), to look at the problems regarding expenditure restrict for a candidate given a rise within the variety of electors and the rise in Cost Inflation Index and different components.
• In current weeks, Cabinet has accredited numerous proposals, MoUs and agreements. The Union Cabinet chaired by the PM Narendra Modi accredited the next: MoU between India and Nigeria on Cooperation within the Exploration and makes use of of outer area for peaceable functions: Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi was apprised of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between India and Nigeria on Cooperation within the Exploration and used of outer area for peaceable functions.
The submit Current Affairs One liners : twenty second October appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.