The Election Commission of India has arrange a 2-member committee to look at the difficulty of revising the expenditure restrict for candidates for Lok Sabha and meeting polls. The committee will comprise of Shri Harish Kumar, Ex. IRS and DG (Investigation), Shri Umesh Sinha, Secretary-General and DG (Expenditure). The must arrange this committee was felt in view of the rise within the variety of electors and the rise within the Cost Inflation Index. It will submit its report inside 120 days of its structure.
The committee can be chargeable for:
- To assess the change within the variety of electors throughout the States/Union Territories and its bearing on expenditure.
- To assess the change within the Cost Inflation Index and its bearing on the sample of expenditure incurred by the candidates in latest elections.
- To search views/inputs of the political events and different stakeholders.
- To look at different elements which can have bearings on expenditure.
- To look at some other associated problem.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Chief Election Commissioner of India: Sunil Arora.
- Election Commission of India Headquarters: New Delhi.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.