Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jodhpur and National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to share experience for the betterment of freeway infrastructure.
About Memorandum of Understanding:
- The two establishments will work in domains which embody transportation engineering, structural engineering, geotechnical engineering.
- They may even cooperate in hydraulics engineering, infrastructure methods, earthquake engineering, city and rural planning and catastrophe administration and planning domains.
- The MoU will allow Undergraduate and Postgraduate college students of IIT Jodhpur to undertake internships from the above-mentioned domains.
- The joint actions will bridge the industry-institution hole and develop applied sciences that may be adopted in follow by NHAI.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- National Highways Authority of India Chairman: Sukhbir Singh Sandhu.
- National Highways Authority of India Headquarters: New Delhi.
- Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Chairman: R. Chidambaram.
- Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur: Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.