The Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT-K) and the Archaeological Survey of India have signed an settlement with two establishments from Italy, searching for restoration and safety of historic monuments.
WARRIOR 4.0 | | |
- The MoU was signed amongst IIT-K, Ca’Foscari University of Venice, Soprintendenza Archeologia, Belle Arti E Paesaggio, Venice, on making a community and sharing abilities for restoration and safety of historic monuments.
- All institutes have agreed to develop collaborative scientific research actions and sharing abilities to revive and defend monuments on a reciprocal and equal foundation.
- All institutes shall search to advertise collaboration and actions in areas comparable to collaboration in scientific research and ability sharing, the trade of information, expertise, educational supplies and publications, conducting workshops, enterprise joint discipline research and expertise growth.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Archaeological Survey of India Director-General: V. Vidyavathi.
- Archaeological Survey of India Headquarters: New Delhi.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.