King of Jordan, Abdullah II ibn Al Hussein has appointed Bishr al-Khasawneh, coverage advisor to the king, as new Prime Minister of the nation. His appointment comes after King Abdullah II ibn Al Hussein accepted the resignation of Prime Minister Omar al Razzaz.
About Bishr al-Khasawneh
- He served because the advisor to the king for Communication and Coordination at The Royal Hashemite Court (April 2019- August 2020).
- He served because the Minister for Legal Affairs (2017- 2018).
- He was a Former Ambassador of Jordan to Egypt, France, Kenya, Ethiopia, African Union, League of Arab States, and likewise to UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization).
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Capital of Jordan: Amman.
- The foreign money of Jordan: Jordanian dinar.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.
SeeCloseCommentNext Post Previous Post