The Nobel Prize in Physics 2020 was divided, one half awarded to Roger Penrose for the invention that black gap formation is a strong prediction of the overall idea of relativity. The different half collectively to Reinhard Genzel and Andrea Ghez for the invention of a supermassive compact object on the centre of our galaxy.
The Nobel Prize in Physics is awarded by The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, Stockholm, Sweden.
About Roger Penrose
- Roger Penrose, born 1931 in Colchester, UK
- PhD. 1957 from the University of Cambridge, UK
- Professor on the University of Oxford, UK
About Reinhard Genzel
- Reinhard Genzel, born 1952 in Bad Homburg vor der Hohe, Germany
- PhD. 1978 from University of Bonn, Germany
- Director at Max Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics, Garching, Germany and Professor on the University of California, Berkeley, USA
About Andrea Ghez
- Andrea Ghez, born 1965 in City of New York, USA
- PhD. 1992 from California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, USA
- Professor on the University of California, Los Angeles, USA
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.