Odisha Chief Minister, Naveen Patnaik has launched the electrical energy shopper service portal ”Mo Bidyut” and a cellular app by way of video convention. The bilingual on-line electrical energy built-in shopper service portal www.mobidyut.com developed by the Energy Department and devoted to the general public beneath 5T (Teamwork, Transparency, Technology, Time resulting in Transformation) initiative of the state authorities. Through this individuals will now have the ability to avail environment friendly, time-bound, and clear on-line service supply.
Features of “Mo Bidyut”:
- This portal will profit round 89 lakh electrical energy shoppers of the state.
- The Mo Bidyut helps the individuals to acquire new electrical energy connections, permits on-line
invoice fee and the grievances associated to electrical energy companies may be addressed by way of
- Under Mo Bidyut, everlasting connection as much as 5 Kilo Watt (KW), single Phase for a home, general-purpose and specified public goal like irrigation, pumping and agriculture will probably be supplied 48 hours after the submission of software with fee.
- The electrical energy companies supplied by the Mo Bidyut will probably be ruled and monitored beneath the “Mo Sarkar” (My Government).
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Chief Minister of Odisha: Naveen Patnaik.
- Odisha Capital: Bhubaneswar.
- Odisha Governor: Ganeshi Lal.
- Airports in Orissa: Biju Patnaik International Airport, Jharsuguda Airport, Rourkela Airport, Jeypore Airport and Savitri Jindal Airport.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.