• Union Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas inaugurated Indian Oil’s compact reformer plant and launched the trial run of Delhi’s buses on Hydrogen-blended CNG (HCNG). HCNG is a hydrogen-enriched compressed pure gasoline (CNG). In Delhi, as an alternative of bodily mixing hydrogen with CNG, hydrogen spiked CNG will likely be produced utilizing compact reforming course of patented by Indian Oil Corporation.
• Peru’s well-known Nazca Lines grabbed the highlight on social media lately after the invention of a hitherto unknown large carving –– that of a resting cat on the slope of a steep hill. The Nazca Lines are a gaggle of very giant geoglyphs made within the soil of the Nazca Desert in southern Peru. They have been created between 500 BCE and 500 CE by individuals making depressions or shallow incisions within the desert ground, eradicating pebbles and leaving in a different way colored dust uncovered.
• Union Health and Science and Technology Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan launched CuRED. CuRED is an internet site that offers complete data in regards to the quite a few COVID-19 scientific trials that the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is engaged in partnership with trade, different authorities departments and ministries.
• India efficiently test-fired the Stand-off Anti-tank (SANT) Missile off the coast of Odisha. The SANT missile is being developed by the DRDO’s analysis centre, Imarat, in collaboration with the Indian Air Force. It may have each Lock-on After Launch and Lock-on Before Launch functionality.
• The Union Minister for Science and Technology introduced that the sixth version of India International Science Festival (IISF) 2020 will likely be held from twenty second to twenty fifth December, 2020 at digital platform. The first and second IISF have been held in New Delhi, the third in Chennai, the fourth in Lucknow, and the fifth IISF was held in Kolkata. IISF is an annual occasion organised collectively by science and technology-related Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and Vijnana Bharati (Vibha).
• Raksha Mantri Rajnath Singh launched a brand new model of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Procurement Manual 2020 (PM-2020). The earlier Procurement Manual of DRDO was final modified in 2016. Its goal is to encourage extra participation of Indian trade, together with Start-ups and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in Defence Research & Development for attaining ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’.
• IFFCO’s Organic Joint Venture, SIFCO (Sikkim IFFCO Organics Ltd.) has began development of Integrated Food Processing Units at Rangpo, Sikkim. The work will likely be accomplished by October 2021 and it’ll begin manufacturing afterwards. The two Integrated Food Processing Units are being laid with a complete development value of round Rs 50 Crores.
• CSIR-IHBT makes historical past by introducing asafoetida (Heeng) cultivation in Indian Himalayan area. Due to efforts of CSIR constituent laboratory, Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT), Palampur, farmers of the Lahaul valley in Himachal Pradesh are taking on cultivation of asafoetida (Heeng).
The publish Current Affairs One liners : twenty first October appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.