Uttar Pradesh (UP) Governor, Anandiben Patel has launched “Safe City Project” – a girls’s security marketing campaign in Lucknow, UP. The Project is a 180-day-long marketing campaign below which police and different departments will work in the direction of strengthening the safety of girls in public locations. The marketing campaign will contain the motion of girls police personnel to inculcate a sense of satisfaction and security for ladies in Lucknow. The UP Governor flagged off 100 pink scooters and 10 four-wheeler police automobiles as a part of the marketing campaign. The automobiles are outfitted with first-aid kits, flashlights and different services.
About the Safe City Project:
- It is a mission mode initiative of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). Its principal goal of Safe City Project is to create a protected, safe and empowering setting for ladies in public locations.
- Eight cities (Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Lucknow) have been recognized for implementation of this challenge within the first part.
- The tasks shall be financed below Nirbhaya Fund at a price of INR 2919.55 Crores.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister: Yogi Adityanath.
- Folk Dances of Uttar Pradesh: Kathak, Ramlila, Braj Raslila, Charkula, and Rasiya.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.