The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with a subsidiary of NTPC Ltd, NTPC Vidyut Vyapar Nigam (NVVN), to advertise utilization of electrical automobiles and arrange solar energy vegetation on the airports managed and operated by AAI.
WARRIOR 4.0 | | |
Under the MoU:
- NTPC Vidyut Vyapar Nigam (NVVN) might be offered enough land and rooftop area by AAI, freed from price, at recognized AAI airports to arrange solar energy vegetation.
- Initially, NVVN will start engaged on the tasks at airports in Tamil Nadu and Rajasthan.
- The photo voltaic capability required at airports in Tamil Nadu and Rajasthan is round 55 MW and eight MW, respectively to grow to be 100% solar-powered airports.
- Apart from this, AAI and NVVN will collectively work in direction of supporting the federal government of India’s initiatives for the adoption of electrical automobiles by the creation of public charging infrastructure and selling the utilization of electrical automobiles at airports.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Airports Authority of India Headquarters: New Delhi.
- Airports Authority of India Founded: 1 April 1995.
Chairman of Airports Authority of India: Arvind Singh.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.