• The DRDO – Defense Research and Development Organization has constructed up an innovation known as “Fire Detection and Suppression System (FDSS)” for passenger transports. FDSS innovation can distinguish hearth in transports in beneath 30 seconds and stifle it in 60 seconds on this method lessening the hazard to life and property to a crucial diploma.
• Iran’s Port and Maritime Organization (PMO) has handed on to India a request for locomotives and signalling gear for the Chabahar-Zahedan railway line. Iran has been confronting bother in buying them straightforwardly due to the authorizations pressured by the USA. Iran has likewise requested that India provoke the USD 150 million credit score line which was provided to it by India through the Iranian President’s go to in 2018.
• India and Maldives have concurred greater than 4 MOUs through the go to of India’s Foreign Secretary Harsh Vardhan Shringla to the Maldives. The 4 MOUs had been completed paperwork for collaboration in sports activities and youth points; availability enterprise, the setting of plant and soil testing labs. One of the 4 MoUs was completed paperwork for the award of $100 million by India for the Greater Male Connectivity Project (GMCP).
• The North East Center For Technology Application and Reach (NECTAR) has embraced a pilot job to research the attainability of growing saffron within the North East district. Plants from seeds shipped from Kashmir to Sikkim and adjusted there are presently blooming in Yangyang within the Southern piece of the North-East state.
• The yearly Urban Mobility India (UMI) Conference and Expo is a pacesetter perform held beneath the aegis of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India. The starting of Urban Mobility India (UMI) is from the National Urban Transport Policy of the Government of India, 2006 (NUTP), which lays an especially strong accentuation on constructing skills on the State and metropolis ranges.
• ‘Mission Shakti’ was India’s first-since ceaselessly Anti-Satellite (ASAT) Missile Test successfully directed in March 2019 from Dr AP J Abdul Kalam Island in Odisha, the place a quick-moving Indian circling goal satellite tv for pc within the Low Earth Orbit (LEO) was neutralised with pinpoint precision.
India directed an anti-satellite rocket check on March 27, 2019, which was named as Mission Shakti.
• The Minister of State for Communications, Education and Electronics and Information Technology introduced the 4th version of the India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2020, via a video message. The India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2020 is deliberate to be held nearly in December on account of the pandemic. The IMC occasion is collectively organized by the DoT (Department of Telecommunication) and the COAI (Cellular Operators Association of India).
• The states of India are to collect 6,656 Crores of annual income from the nation’s first business coal mining public sale. Coal mines are unfold over the 5 states of India. Prime Minister Modi had launched India’s first public sale of coal mines for business mining in June 2020. Out of 38 coal mines placed on public sale, monetary bids Fandwere obtained for 19 coal mines.
• Uttarakhand Divas or Uttarakhand Day is noticed on November 9 yearly. The state of Uttarakhand was created on November 09, 2000, after bifurcating former Uttar Pradesh by the Uttar Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2000. The state of Uttarakhand was initially known as Uttaranchal and later in January 2007 it was as renamed Uttarakhand. Uttarakhand is well-liked because the Land of the Gods or “Dev Bhumi”
The put up Current Affairs One liners : eleventh November appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.