• The United States has formally left the Paris Agreement. Some 189 international locations stay dedicated to the 2015 Paris accord. Paris Agreement is a historic worldwide accord that brings nearly 200 international locations collectively in setting a typical goal to cut back world greenhouse emissions to combat local weather change.
• Declaration on Climate Change signed by 24 key trade and Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change on the digital India CEO Forum on Climate Change. United Nations ecosystem and UNFCCC will word this initiative of India and its company world to stick to and declare plans of their carbon neutrality.
• The minister of State (Independent Charge) for Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs launched three initiatives: the Nurturing Neighborhoods Challenge, the Data Maturity Assessment Framework, and a web based coaching programme for City Data Officers (CDOs) throughout an occasion.
• To acknowledge the numerous contributions in direction of defining the survival ways of Leishmania donovani, CSIR-CDRI Scientist, Dr.SusantaKar, honoured with “Prof.A N Bhaduri Memorial Lecture Award-2020” by the Society of Biological Chemists (India). Leishmania Donovani is a protozoan parasite that infects macrophages and is a causative agent of visceral leishmaniasis (Kala-Azar), a deadly infectious illness affecting thousands and thousands worldwide.
• Enhanced PINAKA rocket, developed by Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), has been efficiently flight examined from Integrated Test Range, Chandipur off Odisha’s coast on November 04, 2020. The improvement of the Enhanced PINAKA system was taken as much as obtain extra prolonged vary efficiency in comparison with the sooner design.
• The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs chaired by PM has permitted Rs.1810.56 crore for 210 MW Luhri Stage-I Hydro Electric Project situated on river Sutlej which is located in Shimla and Kullu districts of Himachal Pradesh. This Hydro Power venture will generate 758.20 million items of electrical energy yearly.
• A proposed Miya museum reflecting the tradition and heritage of the individuals residing in char-chaporis has stirred up an argument in Assam. The ‘Miya’ group contains descendants of Muslim migrants from East Bengal (now Bangladesh) to Assam. They got here to be known as ‘Miya’s,’ typically in a derogatory method.
• In a report launched by the Intergovernmental Science-Policy Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystem (IPBES), the authors have warned that future pandemics will emerge extra typically and unfold extra quickly, do extra injury to the world and kill extra individuals than COVID-19, until preventive measures are taken.
• Union Minister of State for Tourism and Culture inaugurated the “Tourist Facilitation Centre” facility on November 04, 2020, at Guruvayur, Kerala, constructed beneath PRASHAD Scheme. The ‘National Mission on Pilgrimage Rejuvenation and Spiritual, Heritage Augmentation Drive’ (PRASHAD) was launched by the Tourism Ministry in 2014-15 to develop built-in improvement of recognized pilgrimage and heritage locations.
• The Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru, has discovered that Water bears present in Bangalore have a protecting fluorescent protect which helps it survive dangerous UV (ultraviolet) radiation. The tiny eight-legged animals have survived all 5 mass extinctions, endure temperatures above 150°C and decrease than -200°C, and have been on earth for half a billion years.
• Hurricane Eta has hit northeastern Nicaragua with life-threatening storm surges, catastrophic winds, and flash flooding over parts of Central America. It comes beneath the Category 4 hurricane. Category 4 storm may have wind speeds between 130-156 mph, and the storm will uproot timber and produce down energy strains. Tropical cyclones or hurricanes use heat, moist air as their gas and kind over heat Equatorial water.
The publish Current Affairs One liners : sixth November appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.