• The seventh Joint Trade Committee Meeting between India and Myanmar was held via digital mode on twenty fourth November 2020. During the session, either side reviewed bilateral points, together with commerce, funding, banking, connectivity, capability constructing and border infrastructure upgrades. Both sides reviewed their preparations for the problem of COVID-19 and expanded cooperation within the pharmaceutical and well being sectors together with conventional medicines.
• November 24 is noticed as Lachit Diwas in Assam in honour of Lachit Borphukan to commemorate his heroism and the victory of the Assamese military on the Battle of Saraighat. Lachit Borphukan was the commander of the Ahom Dynasty in present-day Assam. He confirmed excellent management within the Battle of Saraghart (1671). The Battle of Saraghart was a naval battle between the Mughal Empire and the Kingdom of Ahom.
• The Airports Authority of India (AAI) began the 2020 Aviation Safety Awareness Week (November 23 to November 27, 2020). Every week-long celebration shall be held in any respect airports and ANS areas managed by AAI all through India. The Airports Authority of India (AAI) holds “Aviation Safety Awareness Week” within the final week of November annually.
• E-Lok Adalats have been organized in 15 states, dealing with extra variety of instances. From June to October, twenty seventh E-Lok Adalats have been organized in 27 states, dealing with greater than 250,000 instances. During the lockdown brought on by the pandemic, varied authorized service businesses (NALSA and state authorized service businesses) tailored to the brand new routine and moved Lok Adalats to the digital platform.
• AYUSH State Minister Shri Shripad Yesso Naik hosted an digital occasion organized by the National Medicinal Plants Committee on November 24, 2020, to have a good time its founding day. On this event, the “NMPB 2020 Status Report” and “Ayur-veg” e-books have been additionally launched. National Medicinal Plants Board (NMPB) was established in 2000 and belongs to the AYUSH division.
• Visakhapatnam Naval Shipyard accomplished the modification of the Maldives Coast Guard MNDF CGS Huravee. The ship arrived in Visakhapatnam on February 22 for modification. Although it has been restricted because of the COVID19 pandemic since March 20, the Navy Shipyard’s efforts, rigorously deliberate and executed work, and adequate. Safety makes it doable for main refurbishment/alternative of essential thrusters/auxiliary gear. gear.
• Prime Minister inaugurates Renewable Energy Investment – RE-Invest 2020. The theme of RE-Invest (Renewable Energy Investment) 2020 is “Innovation of Sustainable Energy Transition”. The third Global Renewable Energy Investment Conference and Expo (Renewable Energy Investment 2020) is organized by the Ministry of New Renewable Energy.
• The Union Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment e-launched the “National Portal for Transgender People” in Vadodara, Gujarat and e-inaugurated the “GarimaGreh: A Shelter Home for Transgender People”. The nationwide portal was established inside two months of the “Notice of the 2020 Transgender People (Protection of Rights) Rules”.
• The iOS model of Nyaya Bandhu App was launched and its launch on the UMANG platform. Nyaya Bandhu App was launched by the Ministry of Justice. The Ministry of Justice launched the Nyaya Bandhu software in 2019 to make use of know-how to advertise professional bono advocates. According to the Pro bono Initiative (launched in 2017), the Ministry of Justice is institutionalizing the framework of professional bono distribution on the authorized stage.
The publish Current Affairs One liners : twenty eighth November appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.