Andaman and Nicobar Command (ANC) has performed a three-day Tri-Service Combat Exercise code-named “Bull Strike” at Teressa Island in Nicobar Group of Islands. The train focussed on interoperability and synergy amongst three providers – Army, Navy and Air Force to maximise fight potential.
WARRIOR 4.0 | | |
About “Bull Strike” Exercise
- The train noticed participation from three providers elements of ANC, parts of Indian Army’s Parachute Brigade, MARCOS (Marine Commando Force) and Special Forces.
- The coaching actions included fight free fall and paradrop from Advanced Airlifter C-130J “Super Hercules” by an organization of Para Commandos, motion by MARCOS of Indian Navy and Special Heli Borne Operations (SHBO) by Indian Army Ghatak platoons.
- Search and rescue (SAR) and medical evacuation procedures have been additionally practised by the collaborating troops.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Chief of Defence Staff of India: General Bipin Rawat.
- Commander-in-Chief of Indian Armed Forces: Ram Nath Kovind (President of India).
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.