Pakke Tiger Reserve (PTR) in Arunachal Pradesh has develop into the primary within the eight-State northeast to offer insurance coverage cowl in opposition to Covid-19 for “green soldiers”. Eight-State northeast contains Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
57 frontline workers (known as inexperienced troopers) of the Park have been insured for 9 months in opposition to well being points as a result of an infection by the Covid-19. The forest guards are rightly the inexperienced troopers within the frontline of India’s wildlife, and the onus of wildlife conservation just about falls on them.
About the Insurance:
- The Wildlife Trust of India (WTI), an NGO, paid the insurance coverage quantity with assist from Foundation Serge.
- The NGO has been supporting India’s frontline forest workers with accident cowl for the final 20 years.
- The insurance coverage protection is of Rs. 1 lakh every however a number of who can be retiring quickly has been insured for Rs. 50,000.
About Pakke Tiger Reserve
Pakke Tiger Reserve (declared in 1999-2000) lies within the foothills of the japanese Himalaya within the East Kameng district of Arunachal Pradesh and is often known as Pakhui Tiger Reserve. It falls throughout the Eastern Himalaya Biodiversity Hotspot. It is residence to over 2000 species of crops, 300 species of birds, 40 species of mammals, and many others. Many species of the natural world are globally threatened, and PTR is without doubt one of the final remaining strongholds left for these species. It is understood for its wonderful sightings of 4 resident hornbill species.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- The nice hornbill is the state hen of Arunachal Pradesh and it’s ‘vulnerable’ beneath the IUCN Red List.
- Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh: Pema Khandu; Governor: B.D. Mishra.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.