The Reserve Bank of India will consider the influence of multi-media public consciousness marketing campaign ‘RBI Kehta Hai’, which was launched in 14 languages to coach the general public about protected banking and monetary practices. As a part of the marketing campaign, messages have been launched on primary financial savings financial institution deposit accounts, buyer legal responsibility in unauthorised digital banking transactions, protected digital banking practices, banking amenities for senior residents, banking ombudsman scheme, and cybersecurity, amongst others.
About ‘RBI Kehta Hai’ marketing campaign:
- ‘RBI Kehta Hai’ was the primary even 360-degree marketing campaign initiated by the central financial institution utilizing all mass media, together with media corresponding to tv, radio, newspapers, hoardings, net banners, gifs, social media and SMS.
- In order to judge the influence of the general public consciousness marketing campaign, the RBI has invited Expression of Interest (EoI) from eligible corporations and different entities which have efficiently accomplished not less than 5 related tasks.
- The RBI had launched the multi-media marketing campaign with a view to creating consciousness amongst widespread man about good practices, laws and initiatives in banking and monetary sector.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Governor of RBI: Shaktikanta Das.
- Deputy Governors of RBI: BP Kanungo, MK Jain, MD Patra and Rajeshwar Rao.
- Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.