The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Government of India have signed a USD 132.8 million mortgage settlement for Meghalaya Power Distribution Sector Improvement Project. The mission goals to strengthen and modernize the distribution community and enhance the standard of energy provided to households, industries, and companies within the northeastern state of Meghalaya.
| | |
About the Project:
- This mission helps Meghalaya’s ‘24×7 Power for All’ initiative and can assist the State cut back its excessive technical and industrial losses by means of community strengthening, metering and billing effectivity enhancements.
- The mission will assemble 23 substations; renovate and modernise 45 substations, together with the addition of management room gear and safety methods; and set up and improve 2,214 km of distribution strains and related services masking three out of the six circles within the State.
- The set up of sensible meters will profit about 180,000 households.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Meghalaya Capital: Shillong.
- Meghalaya Governor: Satya Pal Malik.
- Meghalaya Chief minister: Conrad Sangma.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.