Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) Ltd. has launched an digital spot platform, “BSE E-Agricultural Markets Ltd (BEAM)”, for agricultural commodities by its subsidiary BSE Investments Ltd. The platform goals to spice up the competitiveness of the Indian agricultural market by enhancing the energy of the BSE in monetary markets, market expertise and its vibrant ecosystem.
| | |
- BEAM will operate as a nationwide stage, institutionalised, digital, clear commodity spot buying and selling platform according to the Prime Minister’s imaginative and prescient to create a single market.
- With the assistance of BEAM, farmers in a single state will have the ability to attain out to markets in different states and public sale their produce.
- The farmers will have the ability to uncover one of the best costs for his or her merchandise primarily based on the standard, in addition to construct capability to assist intermediaries, processors and exporters procure from states.
- It helps to scale back the price of intermediation, to enhance procurement effectivity, to boost producers’ realization and extra aggressive shopper costs.
- It helps to remove the obstructions associated to procurement and buying and selling.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- BSE is Asia’s first & world’s quickest Stock Exchange with a pace of 6 microseconds. It is one in all India’s main alternate teams
- BSE Established: 1875.
- BSE Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- MD and CEO of BSE: Ashish Kumar Chauhan.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.