• The metropolis of Eluru in Andhra Pradesh suffers from mysterious illnesses. The trigger is presently unknown, however it’s being investigated. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in New Delhi discovered traces of lead and nickel in blood samples. During the preliminary investigation, nickel was detected in milk samples collected by Eluru. The principal suspicion is that heavy metals pollute water.
• The Ministry of Tourism organized a webinar about “Birding in India” underneath the Dekho Apna Desh webinar collection. The Ministry of Tourism has launched the “DekhoApnaDesh” webinar collection with the intention to present details about the various locations and the depth and breadth of India’s unbelievable tradition and heritage. It goals to showcase the wealthy variety of India underneath the management of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat.
• The Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways circulated the draft of the Indian Ports Bill 2020 for public remark, which is able to repeal and change the Indian Ports Act, 1908. The draft Indian Ports Bill seeks to allow the structured development and sustainable growth of ports to draw investments within the Port sector.
• The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs launched a Socio-Economic Profiling of Prime Minister’s Street Vendor Atma Nirbhar Nidhi (PM SVANidhi) beneficiaries and their households. Under this, an entire profile of every and PM SVANidhi beneficiary and his household shall be ready. According to the profile knowledge, the advantages of varied certified central schemes shall be prolonged to their general socio-economic enchancment.
• International Bharathi Festival 2020 was organized by the Vanavil Cultural Center to have fun the 138th birthday of Mahakavi Subramanya Bharathi, and Scholar Shri Seeni Viswanathan received the Bharati Award 2020. Subramanya Bharathi: He is extensively referred to as “MahakaviBharathi” and is a Tamil author, poet, journalist, Indian unbiased activist, social reformer and polyglot.
• India’s Indian Drug Regulatory Agency has authorised India’s first indigenous mRNA vaccine candidate to provoke section I/II human scientific trials. The novel mRNA vaccine candidate HGCO19 was developed by Genova in Pune and obtained seed funding underneath the Ind-CEPI mission of the Department of Biotechnology of M/o Science and Technology. In 1994, scientists on the Karolinska Institute found an RNA vaccine for the primary time.
• E-Courts Project is a Pan-India Project, supervised and funded by Department of Justice, Ministry of Law and Justice, Government of India for the District Courts throughout the nation. The e-Courts challenge is conceived based mostly on the “National Policy and Action Plan for the Implementation of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Indian Judiciary-2005” submitted by the e-Committee of the Supreme Court of India.
• This day reminds everybody that irrespective of who they’re or the place they stay, they need to be capable to get the standard medical care they want with out going through monetary difficulties. December 12, yearly is the International Universal Health Coverage Day. The theme of UHC Day 2020 is ‘Health for all: shield everybody. UHC Day Campaign on 12 December 2020 will mark one yr because the first instances of COVID-19 had been reported.
• Any sovereign nation that restricts all nations from collaborating in wars between different nations and maintains a good angle in direction of the fighters is known as a impartial nation. The International Neutrality Day is about on December 12. The function of this present day is to advertise the usage of preventive diplomacy, which is a core aim of the United Nations.
• HelpAge India received the 2020 UN Population Award within the Institution class. The Queen Mother of Bhutan, Gyalyum Sangay Choden Wangchuck, received the 2020 UN Population Award for Individuals for her work on sexual well being and the elimination of gender-based violence. Every yr, the United Nations Population Award Committee acknowledges people or establishments for his or her excellent contributions to inhabitants and reproductive well being issues and options.
• According to the brand new “Schoolbag Policy”, the load of a schoolbag shall not exceed 10% of the load of scholars in grades I to X, and no homework ought to be carried out till class II. The new coverage additionally recommends common monitoring of the load of luggage in faculties. They ought to be light-weight, with two padded and adjustable straps, can match simply two shoulders, and no wheel brackets are allowed.
• The Prime Minister (PM) of India laid the inspiration stone for the New Parliament Building. The previous Parliament Building will develop into a museum. The new parliament constructing is a part of the Central Vista challenge costing Rs 20,000 crore. The four-story constructing shall be triangular in form, and its inside shall be themed with three nationwide symbols (lotus, peacock and banyan). The Parliament Building shall be accomplished in 2022.
• The fifthIndia Water Impact Summit (IWIS), organized by the National Mission for Clean Ganga and the Center for Ganga River Basin Management and Studies (cGanga). The theme is the excellent evaluation and general administration of native rivers and water our bodies, with the give attention to Arth Ganga- river conservation synchronised growth.
The submit Current Affairs One liners : 14th December appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.