NITI Aayog has launched a white paper titled ‘Vision 2035: Public Health Surveillance in India’ on 14 December 2020. The ‘Vision 2035: Public Health Surveillance in India’ is a continuation of the work on Health Systems Strengthening. The constructing blocks for this imaginative and prescient are an interdependent federated system of governance between the Centre and states.
| | |
About the “Vision 2035: Public Health Surveillance in India”:
- The imaginative and prescient of this white paper is to make India’s public well being surveillance system extra responsive and predictive to reinforce preparedness for motion in any respect ranges.
- The citizen-friendly public well being surveillance system will guarantee particular person privateness and confidentiality, enabled with a shopper suggestions mechanism.
- India goals to supply regional and international management in managing occasions that represent a public well being emergency of worldwide concern.
- Public well being surveillance (PHS) is a vital operate, requiring main, secondary, and tertiary ranges of care.
- The white paper lays out India’s imaginative and prescient of 2035 for public well being surveillance by the combination of the three-tiered public well being system into Ayushman Bharat.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Chief Executive Officer of NITI Aayog: Amitabh Kant.
- Chairperson of NITI Aayog: PM Narendra Modi.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.