Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad has offered the Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Telecom Skill Excellence Awards, together with a money award of Rs 50,000 and Rs 30,000 respectively, to each awardees. The nominations had been referred to as for the primary time for the yr 2018.
| | |
- Sreenivas Karanam, Bengaluru was chosen for the FIRST prize for his contribution in creating an economical personalized technical resolution below the model ‘C mobile’, for deep-sea communication, working alongside the Kerala coast, facilitating communication amongst fishermen and situation of climate alerts and so on.
- The service permits the fishermen to have one-one voice calls, group calls, SMS, Location providers and Emergency providers whereas they’re out of GSM protection space. The service is offered from Thiruvanathapuram to Calicut, virtually 500km alongside Kerala coast, with units put in in practically 900 motorboats.
- Subrat Kar, New Delhi was chosen for the SECOND prize for his revolutionary resolution on improvement & deployment of a big scale sensor community and units to keep away from a train-animal collision, which works with out interfering with pure actions/behaviour of animals, thereby serving to in wildlife conservation.
- The system below the pilot section is put in in Rajaji National Park in Uttarakhand, to stop elephant deaths by train-elephant collision.
About Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Telecom Skill Excellence Awards:
This award is given to inspire the Telecom Skill ecosystem, DoT launched Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Telecom Skill Excellence Awards scheme in 2017, to reward the profitable telecom expert folks for his or her particular contributions within the areas of Telecom Skilling, Telecom Services, Telecom Manufacturing, Telecom Applications in deploying telecom dependent sectoral options for various fields akin to agriculture, commerce, well being, training and so on. The award was named after Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Ji to commemorate his delivery centenary.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Minister of Communications and Electronics & IT: Ravi ShankarPrasad.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.