Flight lieutenant Bhawana Kanth will turn out to be the 1st girl fighter pilot to participate within the Republic Day parade. She shall be part of the Indian Air Force’s tableau within the 2021 Republic Day Parade that may showcase mock-ups of the sunshine fight helicopter, mild fight plane, and the Sukhoi-30 fighter airplane.
| | |
About Bhawana Kanth:
- At current, Bhawana is posted in Rajasthan and flies the MiG-21 Bison fighter airplane.
- Bhawana can be one of many first ladies fighter pilots to be inducted into the Indian Air Force within the yr 2016.
- She was inducted into IAF in 2016 together with Mohana Singh and Avani Chaturvedi.
- Since then 10 ladies have been commissioned as fighter pilots in IAF.
- Induction of Bhawana and different two ladies fighters was an experimental scheme of induction of ladies in IAF’s fight stream launched within the yr 2015.
2021 Republic Day Parade
The newly inducted Rafale fighter plane may even be featured within the 2021 Republic Day parade. The plane will culminate the flypast by forming the ‘Vertical Charlie’ formation. 38 IAF plane and 4 Indian Army planes will take part within the flypast of twenty sixth January. The flypast shall be divided into two blocks. 5 Rafale fighter jets had been inducted into the IAF in September 2020.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.