A serious train to check army readiness at sea alongside the shoreline of the nation begins. This is the second version of the biennial pan-India coastal defence train “Sea Vigil-21” can be performed on January 12 and 13. The two-day train involving all stakeholders, states and Central authorities businesses will set the tempo of operations, together with “transition from peace to conflict”.
The train is a build-up in the direction of the following step and degree train referred to as “Tropex” (Theatre-level Readiness Operational Exercise), which is predicted to be performed at month-end or early February. Ministries of Defence, Home Affairs, Shipping, Petroleum and Natural Gas, Fisheries and Customs, state governments and different businesses of Centre and state are coordinating.
| | |
About the train:
- The train, inaugural version of which was performed in January 2019, can be undertaken alongside all the 7,516-km shoreline and Exclusive Economic Zone of India.
- It will contain all 13 coastal states and Union Territories together with different maritime stakeholders, together with the fishing and coastal communities.
- Exercise ‘Sea Vigil-21’ is predicted to offer a sensible evaluation of our strengths and weaknesses and thus will assist in additional strengthening maritime and nationwide safety. The train is being coordinated by the Indian Navy.
- The whole coastal safety arrange was re-organised after the 26/11 terror assault at Mumbai which was launched utilizing the ocean route.
- Assets of the Indian Navy, Coast Guard, Customs and different maritime businesses will take part within the train.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Chief of Naval Staff: Admiral Karambir Singh.
- Indian Navy Founded: 26 January 1950.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.